Join Our Team as a Program Officer of IBCWE
The HR Program Officer will support IBCWE in working with some of Indonesia’s leading private sector companies to help them achieve measured improvements in workplace gender equality within their organizations. They will:
- Help organizations to use best practice diagnostic and assessment tools so that they can measure the current state of gender equality within their workforce
- Provide high quality support to help organizations measure their progress towards and eventually meet their gender equality goals.
- Maintain positive relationships with the member companies, working closely with them to engage and support them throughout their organizational change journey.
Work closely with member companies to:
- Support the assessment process of workplace gender equality in member companies using best practice diagnostic and assessment tools.
- Provide support on developing recommendations for organizational improvement programs, based on the result of the assessments.
- Advise on and support the implementation of strategies, actions, policies, and practices that will lead to improved gender equality within the workplace.
- Monitor and evaluate progress towards gender equality goals using the organization’s gender equality action plan and follow-up assessments (in consultation with the IBCWE knowledge expert and member working group)
- Assist IBCWE to collect organizational data to inform key stakeholders and build the business case for gender equality within Indonesia’s private sector
- Support the provision of training related to workplace gender equality to member companies
- Support and motivate member companies to ensure they remain engaged and committed to working towards best practice in workplace gender equality.
- Work closely with the Program Manager to support the Program Delivery and Monitoring & Evaluation work plans.
- Ensure IBCWE and member companies have the most up-to-date information on workplace gender equality and lead knowledge sharing of best practice based on the result of program activities and relevant seminars, workshops and learnings.
- Support the chosen approach for this workstream (objectives, planning etc), update and consult relevant stakeholders regularly, and maintain a network of relevant stakeholders.
- Perform administration support, including meeting minutes, draft report and TOR, and review communication as needed within the agreed timeline
The Successful Candidate:
You will be a strong team member, have outstanding business acumen and the ability to implement business strategies. You will also be aligned with IBCWE’s values and mission, have an interest in gender equality and social inclusion and will enthusiastically promote IBCWE’s vision.
- At least hold bachelor’s degree (S1) in human resources management or psychology
- Appropriate secondary qualifications in a Human Resources field
- Minimum 3 years of experience in human resources or organizational management
- Experience in execution of staff development/talent management /mentoring initiatives, is preferable
- Have knowledge and interest in gender issues, workplace relations, and women development
- Understanding of Indonesian business law would be an advantage
Interviews are to be held during the third-fourth week of August 2021, so please forward a covering letter and CV soonest or no later than Aug 15, 2021 to firstname.lastname@example.org