Each member company will benefit from IBCWE, including:
- Diagnose the gender situation in the Company.
- Provide analysis of diagnostic results and recommendations for development programs towards empowering talented women.
- Assist the Company to build a capacity-building program for talented women.
- Opportunity to participate in training programs designed by IBCWE.
- Provide opportunities to showcase the Company's gender equality program through IBCWE's communications tools and social media.
- Assist the Company to promote the Company's profile at events targeting youth as a talent recruitment program.
Networking and CSR
- Provide networking opportunities with other companies who have similar interests at the regional level.
- Help to develop CSR programs focused on women's economic empowerment and engagement with strong non-profit organizations to increase impact.
Each member company must commit to:
Implement good practice in the area of gender equality and measure its effectiveness;
Influencing supply chains and other companies to become IBCWE members;
Promote gender equality to the public, and where possible, be a model company in case studies.
How to Join
Please contact us for a membership catalogue from IBCWE.